Words — 2738 found
1Sky.2Heaven.3Svarga (heaven-like realm visited as a stage of death and rebirth).4Deva (divine being of buddhism).5Tian.Tian is one of the oldest Chinese terms for the cosmos an... Read more
- あお 。
- He looked up at the sky.
1Weather forecast; weather report.2Weather forecasting.Weather forecasting is the application of science and tec... Read more
- あ 。
- The weather forecast was right.
1Emperor of japan.2Tennou.3Emperor of japan.The Emperor of Japan is "the symbol of the state and of t... Read more
- The Emperor shall be the symbol of the State.
1Weather; the elements.2Fair weather; fine weather.
- ぬ 。
- He took advantage of the fine weather to paint the wall.
1Genius; prodigy; natural gift.2Genius.A genius is someone embodying exceptional intellectual ab... Read more
- おも 。
- We thought of him as a genius.
1Paradise; heaven; kingdom of heaven.2Heaven.Heaven, the Heavens or Seven Heavens, is a common religio... Read more
- Marriage, in peace, is this world's paradise; in strife, this life's purgatory.