1Newspaper.2Newspaper.A newspaper is a scheduled publication containing news of... Read more
- S ジョン
- で 。
- John was mentioned in the paper.
- Which newspaper do you work for?
1Newsprint; newspaper.2Newsprint.Newsprint is a low-cost, non-archival paper most commonly... Read more
- まきち 。
- Newspapers lay scattered all over the floor.
1Newspaper story (article, account).
- S Ｋａｎｊｉ ｌｉｓｔ
- I added Newspaper article frequency data to the 'Kanji list' function.
1(newspaper) carrier; newspaper (delivery) boy (girl); new.2Newspaper delivery.Newspaper delivery is the last stage of newspaper circula... Read more
- The newspaper boy delivers papers in any kind of weather.
- も 。
- The newsman has a nose for news.
- I found my lost dog by means of a notice in the paper.
1(issuing) a press release.
1Newspaper report; press reporting.
1News source or topic.
1The newspaper industry.
1Newspaper slot; newspaper box.
1News dealer's shop; newsagent's shop.
1Newspaper-seller; newsboy; newspaper vendor.
1Newsstand; newspaper kiosk; newspaper stand.
1Knowledge gained (information acquired) from newspapers.
1Japan's press code (developed in 1946).
1Newspaper stand; newspaper seller; paper carrier.2Newspaper reporter.